Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On books and stuff

I've always wanted to make an official list of all my books so that I could:

1. keep an accurate tally on the books I've read and bought;
2. have an accurate list to give to people if they want to borrow, and to have an accurate list of who's borrowed what from me; and
3. gloat about how many books I have and how my taste is superior to yours.

Well, I finally got around to doing it! Here's the result:


I think it's a good way not only to keep track of what you have, but also to keep track of what you can lend. As Christians, an easy way to love a brother or sister is to share with them--and when it comes to books, what a wealth of knowledge we have to share!

I encourage you guys to consider making a list--maybe tacking it on to mine as a separate spreadsheet, so I can see what I can steal from you the next time I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment